Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, I've reached the one year anniversary of my blog and I'm taking it all in.
What am I doing right?
What am I doing wrong?
What would make ewehooo! (pronounced yoohoo) a great blog?
A fun read.
A daily gift.
Do I make people smile?
Provide inspiration?
And the wheels start to turn in my head.
And they never seem to stop...


Does this happen to you?
Do you ever start to make a list of all you want and need to accomplish only to close the notebook, put down the pen and go take a nap when you realize how much you have to do?
(if so, welcome to my world)
Do you ever find yourself with so much ambition or excitement about a project or an idea and not enough hands or hours in a day to complete it?
Do you ever know where you want to end up but don't know how to get there?
Do you have a bucket list?
I do... (in my mind)
Well, that is where I am today.
At a crossroads trying to figure out where to go next.
Which path to take on this journey.
So, at 1am on this day, January 1st, 2011
I'm making a wish for the both of us.
That we will have the desire to continue on our journey
with renewed excitement and zest each day.
That we will have the courage and the conviction
to take that next step in our lives,
whatever that may be.
Dive in with both feet and don't look back!
It's a new year! Let's make it the best one yet.
Are you with me?


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! It is going to be amazing whether or not we finish everything on those endless lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a great year....keep in mind one of my favorite quotes. "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.." the author is unknown, to me anyways, I'll have to look it up. Looking forward to the time I finally get to come over and create with you! Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie! Thanks for your wonderful compliments. I'm so happy I've been led to your blog over here. I love, LOVE your style! I'm your latest subscriber. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I take a nap WITHOUT picking up the notebook! Loved your soap snowmen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails