Monday, June 14, 2010
Monday in my "ewe"niverse— The boys' bedroom.
Making Room was my bible and a source of "ewe"nique ideas for how to make the most of our small space.
• Matching closets on each side of the room with rolling doors that hold hanging clothes and shoes.
• Rolling boxes inside the closets house costumes, games and toys. The boys also like to use their
closets as secret play spaces.
• 20"x20"shirt stripe carpet tiles from FLOR.com bring out the boy in the room.
• Built-in dresser drawers on each side of the room hold the rest of their clothes and their favorite Lego drawer opens out 3 feet and has a sliding table top for easy lego construction and breakdown.
• Each trundle bed rolls out to full/queen size or half-way in for couch mode. When more room is needed for playing, the beds roll all the way into the wall.
Almost makes me with I was a kid again!
Tune in next Monday for another peek into my "ewe"niverse!