My kids' (half) Irish eyes are smiling because we're celebrating our (50%) Irish heritage in green style!
It's back and it's got shamrocks on it this time! My versatile bunting is really coming in handy!
Paper Plate and Plane, I made these adorable Lucky Leprechaun hats for Wesley's class. They're sure to be a hit! Click HERE for her detailed instructions.
THE LUCKY DETAILS:
- Lucky Cupcake Party Circles— I designed the St. Patrick's Day Party Circle cupcake toppers and you can download them FREE HERE.
- Lucky Cupcake Wrappers— I also designed the St. Patrick's Day Party cupcake wrappers and you can download them FREE HERE.
- Versatile Shamrock Bunting— It's back with felt shamrocks this time. Go to my previous post HERE for complete instructions.
- Lucky Leprechaun Hats— Go to my friend Jeromina's blog for complete instructions HERE.
- Lucky Yarn Wreath— See my previous post for complete instructions HERE.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a happy St. Patrick's Day!