Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Bloody Good Party.

I hosted Bunco on Friday night and continued with the Haunted Holiday theme. Here's the run down of what I did and where you can get the goods.

I used cheese cloth as the back drop and made the BOO banner. The skeleton nutracker  is from Target. I designed the paper wine tags and candy jar labels. The wine bottles have custom labels. I downloaded a set from Two Peas in a Bucket and designed a few of my own as well. The yummy marshmallow ghost cake was a h it and surprisingly easy to make from Martha Stewart. Same goes for the Ladie's Fingers
I knew I'd be gone all day Friday (the day of the party) at the Green Meadows Petting Farm Chaperoning Jackson's Kindergarten class, so (for once) I had to plan ahead for the menu. I made everything the day before and turned the crock-pot on before I left for the day. It worked out great! Thanks Mom for the Minestrone soup recipe. It was delish! And kudos to my talented friend Jennifer McCully for sharing her delicious Fluffy Apple Dip and Spinach & Cheese Swirls recipes with me. Everyone loved them. Thought I'd share the recipes with you too!



Be sure to check back on Monday in my "ewe"niverse for a special GIVEAWAY!







3 comments:

  1. I want to come to a party at your house! Every detail is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring. Everything was done to perfection! You are the hostess with the mostess. Thanks for the recipes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. melanie - you did all this AND chaperoned at the farm???????? you're amazing! carolyn just forwarded your blog to me and i love it - you're martha stewart but WAY more hip - can't wait to read some of the other entries! happy halloween to you and the family!! beth :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails